Structural Engineering is a fast moving profession that demands depth of knowledge, technical expertise and experience. Mike Speak Associates pride themselves on upholding the Institution of Structural Engineering’s ethos of “working together to promote worldclass standards of safety, efficiency and excellence in structural engineering”.
We specialise in all sizes of domestic projects. The majority of our work includes:
- Partial or full structural surveys to assess and provide solutions to structural problems and defects principally on domestic properties.
- Conducting/supervising site investigations to determine ground conditions relating to new and existing buildings.
- Structural condition reports on buildings for conversion, alterations and change of use.
- New Builds
- Design and detailing relating to domestic extensions and alterations including loft conversions.
- Design and detailing on buildings for conversion or change of use, including barn conversions.
- Design and detailing of retaining walls.